Key product features
- Precise cutting: due to powerful motor and quality chain.
- Easy handling: due to low weight and ergonomic design.
- Robust quality design: for long lifetime.
Other product advantages
- Very lightweight and handy
- 9 m/s chain speed for optimum cutting performance
- Rapid-reaction kick-back brake (Quick Stop)
- Sturdy design for long lifetime
- Ergonomic handle for both sawing and felling
- Steel tines for a firm and secure grip
- Large oil reservoir (200 ml) with level indicator
- Steel chain safety catch bolt
|Drive link thickness
|Weight (including chain and bar)
Noise / vibration information
Measured values determined according to EN 60745
Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions).
|Vibration emission value ah
Measured values for noise determined according to 2000/14/EC. The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 95 dB(A); Sound power level 103 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 1,2 dB.