Marine and Boat Polish and Sealant removes superficial defects and scratches to produce a brilliant shine, then leaves behind a coat of sealant to protect and maintain marine surfaces from future contaminants.
Use This To:
- Remove defects and scratches
- Polish gel coat, fiberglass, and more
- Protect against marine elements
- Polish and protects in one-step
- Restores a boat or watercraft to a deep shine
How to use:
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2′ x 2′ section.
- Turn on machine on paint to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure, work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Follow with light pressure to finish.
- Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
The Nitty Gritty:
- UPC: 811339024533
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces, Clear Plastic, Glass
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spout
- Weight: 1.3 lbs