- The perfect tool for removing nails from most materials, lifting floorboards, opening wooden crates and dismantling wooden structures
- This specialist tool can even extract nail heads recessed below surface level
- Features a malleable cast iron slide handle with a hinged, drop-forged gripping jaw fixed to a box joint for extra strength
- Size 65 cm (24 in.)
- Note Please be advised this item is not for use on pallets, if you wish to pull nails from a pallet you should use a pallet buster
- The tool is used by positioning the jaws on either side of the nail head before slamming down the slide handle to drive the jaws into the timber and under the nail head. The handle is then levered forwards using the base heel as a leverage point to keep the jaws tight whilst extracting the nail.